Wray Hospital’s infusion center staff are highly trained, caring professionals who take great pride in the care they give their patients.
Nursing staff are RN’s and certified in ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support), OCN (Oncology Certified Nurse), and BLS (Basic Life Support).
We understand how important it is to be close to the people you love when faced with a health issue. That’s why WCDH offers intravenous (IV), Subcutaneous, and Intramuscular (IM) therapies right here close to home.
Treatments may include:
- Blood transfusions and platelet transfusions
- Central line and catheter care
- Hydration and electrolyte replacement
- Injections-subcutaneous and intramuscular
- IV and injectable antibiotics
- Multiple sclerosis treatments
- Rheumatoid arthritis treatments
- Cancer treatments
- Crohn’s disease
- Bone Density treatments