Wray Community District Hospital has many services for expectant mothers and their newborns.
- Pre-Natal Classes are available free of charge for expecting mothers and her support person.
- Our Physicians, RNs, and CRNA’s provide care during labor and delivery, including epidural analgesia if it is desired.
- Nurses are certified in the Neonatal Resuscitation Program.
- Patient rooms are private and family-friendly.
- Critical Congenital Heart Disease Screening is provided for each infant.
- Hearing Screening is provided for each infant.
- Certified Lactation Counselors are available.
- New parents have the option to announce the birth of their infant on this website’s Nursery page