Wray Community District Hospital has many services for expectant mothers and their newborns.
- Pre-Natal Classes are available free of charge for expecting mothers and her support person.
- Our Physicians, RNs, and CRNA’s provide care during labor and delivery, including epidural analgesia if it is desired.
- Nurses are certified in the Neonatal Resuscitation Program.
- Patient rooms are private and family-friendly.
- Critical Congenital Heart Disease Screening is provided for each infant.
- Hearing Screening is provided for each infant.
- Certified Lactation Counselors are available.
- New parents have the option to announce the birth of their infant on this website’s Nursery page
Exceptional Prenatal and Maternity Care at Wray Hospital: Your Journey, Our Commitment
At Wray Hospital we provide excellent prenatal and maternity services that rival those of any dedicated maternity hospital. At our facility in Wray, CO, we understand that the journey of motherhood is a precious and transformative one, and we are here to support you every step of the way.
We offer comprehensive prenatal care services that include regular check-ups, informative resources, and personalized birth planning to ensure a safe and fulfilling experience.
From the first contraction to the joyous moment of meeting your baby, we will be by your side, offering continuous guidance, encouragement, and comfort.
Throughout the entire delivery process, our experienced healthcare professionals will be by your side, offering continuous guidance, encouragement, and reassurance.
Learn More About Maternity Services
Maternal health is a fundamental right for every woman. However, it's...
Embracing the journey of pregnancy is an exciting yet sometimes...
As an expectant mother, or if you're planning to conceive, you're about...